Sound Control for MAC – Software volume mixer. This app was released by STATICZ Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sound Control for MAC Latest Version
Sound Control for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sound Control that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sound Control App|
|File Size||16.3 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Sound Control App for MAC
Sound Control lets users use a software volume mixer. Sound Control enables users to easily and quickly change app volumes as well as selectively apply a system-wide EQ to app audio. Sound Control does this by adding a software mixer to the menu bar of your Mac. In addition to the volume mixer, Sound Control also adds a software EQ to your audio output allowing users to easily tailor the sound of their Mac’s audio to their specific taste or to properly calibrate to the frequency response of their speakers.
- Per-app volume control, including mute
- System-wide EQ with 10 or 31 bands
- Easy control via menu bar item or hotkeys
- Add software and keyboard control to HDMI and other audio devices
- Independently route each app’s audio to a different output device
- Early support for Monterey.
- Removed unsupported Separate Safari Sites on Monterey.
- Fixed switch behavior.
- No longer quits after dismissing the security settings installer guide.
- Changing the default output and input device no longer closes the menu.
- Now shows activity status for inputs.
- Fixed issue where setting the output device via applescript could turn Sound Control off.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sound Control for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sound Control .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sound Control is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sound Control for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sound Control apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sound Control apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sound Control that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sound Control icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sound Control on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sound Control from your MAC!
Sound Control Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Switch your audio input sources easily.
3D surround sound and phenomenally rich audio.
Switch audio sources from the menu bar.
This Sound Control .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Sound Control is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.