SopoChat for WhatsApp for MAC – Chat client for WhatsApp (was DeskChat). This app was developed by SOPONEXT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SopoChat for WhatsApp for MAC Latest Version
SopoChat for WhatsApp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SopoChat for WhatsApp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SopoChat for WhatsApp App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About SopoChat for WhatsApp App for MAC
SopoChat for WhatsApp (was DeskChat) allows you to use WhatsApp on your Mac.
- WhatsApp chats
- Drag-and-drop photos and videos
- Download photos and videos
- Play video
- Voice messages listening
- New messages notification
- Unread messages on app icon
- Icon on menu bar
- Full-screen mode supported
- Split-screen mode supported
- Fixed the about:blank popup problem
- Minor bugfixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SopoChat for WhatsApp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SopoChat for WhatsApp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SopoChat for WhatsApp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SopoChat for WhatsApp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SopoChat for WhatsApp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SopoChat for WhatsApp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SopoChat for WhatsApp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SopoChat for WhatsApp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SopoChat for WhatsApp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SopoChat for WhatsApp from your MAC!
SopoChat for WhatsApp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Free, secure messaging for the Desktop.
XMPP chat client.
Secure, cross-platform chat over Tor (beta).
This SopoChat for WhatsApp .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. SopoChat for WhatsApp is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.