Sonos for MAC – Control software for the Sonos Music System. This app was released by SONOS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sonos for MAC Latest Version
Sonos for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sonos that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sonos App|
|File Size||58.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Sonos App for MAC
Sonos (formerly Sonos Desktop Controller) allows you to control software for the Sonos Music System.
Music in your house.
When it comes to playing music, we believe all rooms should be created equal. That’s why you can put ZonePlayers in absolutely any room where you want music – either connected directly to speakers or to your home theater and stereo system. With Sonos, no room is off-limits and you can add music to practically any number of rooms: the bedroom, the backyard, even the bathroom.
Music in your hands.
Sonos puts the control of all your music and all your rooms right where it should be — in your hands. With the touch of a finger you can find and play a world of music, whether it’s streaming direct from the Internet or stored on your computer. Tune in to your favorite radio station or browse through your entire music library. You can play the same song in every room or choose different songs for different rooms. It’s up to you. And so is which Controller you use – the dedicated Sonos Controller, Sonos Controller for iPhone, Sonos Controller for Mac or PC, or a combination of all four.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sonos for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sonos .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sonos is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sonos for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sonos apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sonos apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sonos that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sonos icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sonos on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sonos from your MAC!
Sonos Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Stream music, create playlists and more.
Application to play music from online database.
Logitech Media Server
Access your music collection over your home network.
This Sonos .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Sonos is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.