SongBook for MAC – Control your Linn Klimax DS, Akurate DS, Majik DS or Sneaky Music DS. This app was released by CLICK.LINKSYNERGY Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SongBook for MAC Latest Version
SongBook for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SongBook that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SongBook App|
About SongBook App for MAC
SongBook lets you control your Linn Klimax DS, Akurate DS, Majik DS or Sneaky Music DS from your Mac or iPhone.
Currently only Twonky MediaServer is supported but support for more MediaServers will be added later.
Unlike other UPNP controllers SongBook is designed exclusively for Linn DS devices. This means you get full playlist support and interoperability with Linn GUI. You can use the track navigation controls on the remote control too.
SongBook supports Album Art from Twonky MediaServer. Note though that there is a bug with the Mac version of Twonky MediaServer that will result in some lost images if you have image scaling turned on. To avoid this turn off image scaling.
- Startup more reliable
- Wake from sleep more reliable
- Cara updates and improvements
- Fix for Play All – unreliable on Bute
- Recduced network traffic
- Reduced memory usage
- More space for playlist when volume not active
- More responsive
- Cache album art on album-artist, not just album
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SongBook for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SongBook .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SongBook is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SongBook for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SongBook apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SongBook apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SongBook that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SongBook icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SongBook on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SongBook from your MAC!
SongBook Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SongBook .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. SongBook is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.