Sonarr for MAC – Personal Video Recorder for Usenet and BitTorrent. This app was build by SONARR.TV Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sonarr for MAC Latest Version
Sonarr for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sonarr that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sonarr App|
|File Size||18.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Sonarr App for MAC
Sonarr is a PVR for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available
- Automatically detects new episodes
- Can scan your existing library and download any missing episodes
- Can watch for better quality of the episodes you already have and do an automatic upgrade. eg. from DVD to Blu-Ray
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Fully configurable episode renaming
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update, metadata)
- Full support for specials and multi-episode releases
Version 3.0 (18.104.22.1686):
- Calendar option for full color events
- Series Year Renaming token
- Exception when searching some anime
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sonarr for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sonarr .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sonarr is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sonarr for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sonarr apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sonarr apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sonarr that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sonarr icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sonarr on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sonarr from your MAC!
Sonarr Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Official client of the BitTorrent file distribution network.
Popular BitTorrent client.
Lightweight BitTorrent client.
This Sonarr .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Sonarr is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.