SolusControl for MAC – Manage Virtual Private Servers (VPS). This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SolusControl for MAC Latest Version
SolusControl for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SolusControl that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SolusControl App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About SolusControl App for MAC
SolusControl is an easy-to-use application for managing your Virtual Private Servers (VPS) without having to log in to multiple control panels at your hosting provider.
SolusControl works with any hosting provider that uses the SolusVM control panel for VPS management.
Remembering the URL, port number, username and password for each VPS hosting provider can be a pain! With SolusControl, all you need to do is enter the URL + Port and the API-Key + API-Hash (easily generated from your hosting providers panel), hit save and it is ready to use.
Now you can easily see your resource usage*, IP Address and online status right from your Mac without opening a Web browser! You can boot, reboot and shutdown your VPS too!
* Resource usage statistics depend on the type of virtualization that your VPS uses. Not all virtualization types will report all of the statistics.
Please note: SolusControl only works with hosting providers that use the SolusVM control panel! SolusControl does not work with any other type of panel!
- Added iCloud support. Now you can have the servers you add synced to the cloud!
- Fixed bug where SSH Terminal was not opening after the last update (1.1.2) which enabled App Sandbox.
- Fixed crash when trying to add a server with an invalid host.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SolusControl for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SolusControl .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SolusControl is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SolusControl for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SolusControl apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SolusControl apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SolusControl that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SolusControl icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SolusControl on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SolusControl from your MAC!
SolusControl Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SolusControl .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. SolusControl is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.