SolarSeek for MAC – SoulSeek P2P client. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SolarSeek for MAC Latest Version
SolarSeek for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SolarSeek that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SolarSeek App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About SolarSeek App for MAC
SolarSeek is an Open Source project. It’s intension is to develop a native Mac OS X client for the SoulSeek peer to peer filesharing network. SolarSeek is under constant development by some core developers but everybody is invited to join the developer community.
- Fixes the successful download crash as well as implements another user-submitted patch which helps reduce crashing
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SolarSeek for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SolarSeek .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SolarSeek is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SolarSeek for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SolarSeek apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SolarSeek apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SolarSeek that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SolarSeek icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SolarSeek on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SolarSeek from your MAC!
SolarSeek Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Connect to the Soulseek peer-to-peer network.
Gnutella network file sharing app.
Soulseek filesharing client.
This SolarSeek .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. SolarSeek is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.