SocialFan for MAC – All-in-one social media, email, and task management app. This app was created by MACAPPSTUDIO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SocialFan for MAC Latest Version
SocialFan for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SocialFan that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SocialFan App|
|File Size||48.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SocialFan App for MAC
SocialFan is a single app that will manage your entire social media, email and online interests. SocialFan is created with a vision to bring together your entire digital life in a single app so that you do not need to login and out of multiple sites and apps.
- Enhanced productivity – SocialFan improves the productivity of users to a very large extent since the online information as well as user data are available in a single app and in a single click.
- No Login or Logout – SocialFan has all your favourite email, social media and online interests together so that you don’t need to login, logout or switch browser windows.
- Entire Social Life in an app – SocialFan is created with a vision to bring together your entire digital life in a single app and to give a seamless experience while switching between various modules.
- Get Emails in control – Introducing a totally new way of super simple and efficient communication. Be on top of all your email accounts at the same time. Supports Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo.
- Be on top of Social Media – Be in touch with friends and family Switching between your favorite social media sites has never been so easy. No logins, no logouts and no hassles. supports Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Follow your interests – SocialFan helps you to follow your online interests in just a click. Check out your favorite sites like Flickr, Pinterest, Instagram or Wikipedia in just a click.
- Customise the App – Customise the app to your liking by simply switching on or off the modules based on your preference. The modules that you switch on only will be displayed in the dashboard.
- Seamlessly switch across apps – Move from one app to another with unprecedented ease. SocialFan provides seamless switching between apps with just a click. All your favorite apps are made available in the dashboard for quick access.
- Launch on Start – You can configure the SocialFan app to launch on start so that the app is launched silently and is available instantly for your click or key stroke.
- Personalise the app – SocialFan can be mode more personal by adding your image, name and a caption which could be your favourite quote or message.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SocialFan for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SocialFan .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SocialFan is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SocialFan for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SocialFan apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SocialFan apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SocialFan that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SocialFan icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SocialFan on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SocialFan from your MAC!
SocialFan Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Social-media marketing management tool.
This SocialFan .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. SocialFan is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.