Snowtape Radio for MAC – Listen to and record radio in the background. This app was developed by VEMEDIO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Snowtape Radio for MAC Latest Version
Snowtape Radio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Snowtape Radio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Snowtape Radio App|
About Snowtape Radio App for MAC
With Snowtape for iPhone and iPod Touch, you can listen to Internet radio, record streaming webcasts, play and edit recordings.
Record Internet radio
The built-in radio receiver is compatible with all MP3/AAC-based Internet radio stations and works best with stations that broadcast the song information with the audio signal. Using the built-in radio directory, you can choose from a variety of radio stations and search for the exact genre that you\’re in the mood for. The audio is automatically recorded in the background and recordings will appear in the list of recently played audio as soon as they are available. From there, the tracks can be saved or deleted.
Organize your recordings
Saved recordings appear in the \”Recordings\” folder. From there, you can move the recordings to other folders, change the cover, edit the recording, or just play songs.
Edit album covers
Snowtape automatically searches the Internet for available album covers and downloads them. You can change the covers at any time, search the Internet for other images, use an image from a photo album, take a photo with the camera and and even crop a section for use as album art.
Edit your recordings
You can edit your recordings at any time. Change the song title, artist name, album title or genre. You even have the choice to edit the beginning and the end of the song and trim unwanted parts of new recordings.
★ MacStories 29.03.2010:
All in all, Snowtape for iPhone is the music application you have to purchase right now from the App Store. If you fancy the idea of listening to hundreds of different music stations from your device, packed in a wonderful interface and powered by tons of cool features, then you know these will be 2 well spent bucks.
For news, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vemedio
- Added support for iOS 4
- Added support for playing radio and audio tracks in background
- Added support for task switcher and head phone remote controls when playing audio tracks
- iOS 4.0 or 3.2 required
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Snowtape Radio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Snowtape Radio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Snowtape Radio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Snowtape Radio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Snowtape Radio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Snowtape Radio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Snowtape Radio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Snowtape Radio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Snowtape Radio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Snowtape Radio from your MAC!
Snowtape Radio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Multi-network radio player.
This Snowtape Radio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Snowtape Radio is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.