Snoop Catcher for MAC – Take a snapshot with your webcam when your computer is woken up. This app was released by MACDADDY.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Photography app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Snoop Catcher for MAC Latest Version
Snoop Catcher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Snoop Catcher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Snoop Catcher App|
|File Size||2.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Snoop Catcher App for MAC
Snoop Catcher is a simple app. It takes a snapshot using the built-in webcam of whatever is in front of it whenever the computer is woken up and saves it.
It can run in the background, and it can be set to automatically start in the background when you boot up your Mac.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Snoop Catcher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Snoop Catcher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Snoop Catcher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Snoop Catcher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Snoop Catcher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Snoop Catcher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Snoop Catcher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Snoop Catcher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Snoop Catcher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Snoop Catcher from your MAC!
Snoop Catcher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Snoop Catcher .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Snoop Catcher is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.