SnippetsLab for MAC – Easy-to-use snippets management tool. This app was developed by RENFEI Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SnippetsLab for MAC Latest Version
SnippetsLab for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SnippetsLab that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SnippetsLab App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SnippetsLab App for MAC
SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use snippets management tool. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets, and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
- Beautiful user interface, optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Create shortcuts for your most commonly used folders
- Add multiple fragments in one snippet
- Use full-text search to find your snippets instantly
- Supports syntax highlighting for over 100 languages
- Use iCloud to synchronize your database across multiple devices
- Import from other services to your database
- Use the SnippetsLab Assistant to search, browse and create snippets right from the menu bar
- Fixed an issue with GitHub.com account authentication that could prevent users from logging in
- Fixed occasional app crashes
- Compatibility improvements with macOS Big Sur
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SnippetsLab for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SnippetsLab .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SnippetsLab is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SnippetsLab for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SnippetsLab apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SnippetsLab apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SnippetsLab that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SnippetsLab icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SnippetsLab on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SnippetsLab from your MAC!
SnippetsLab Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Code Collector Pro
Store code snippets with ease.
Write your code super fast.
Simple note-taking app for programmers.
This SnippetsLab .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. SnippetsLab is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.