Snippets for MAC – Code snippets manager (beta). This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Snippets for MAC Latest Version
Snippets for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Snippets that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Snippets App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Snippets App for MAC
Snippets stores the most often-used pieces of your code for you to re-use in different projects.
- Snippets supports real-time synchronization as its core
- Distributors are plugins for Snippets that distribute snippets to the different code editors where you can reuse them natively by taking advantages of built-in functions like variables, placeholders, autocompletions, popup suggestions, and other features
- Snippets Expander — assign a short string called Tab Trigger to any snippet, then type it in any editor and press Tab. It will expand to the whole snippet of code
- Snippets Assistant is a small app that resides in menu bar and which you can use to quickly browse your library and perform several operations
- Global Search allows you to find and insert snippet without loosing the focus from the editor you are currently working in. Invoke the global shortcut and it will appears on top of all apps
- Groups and folders to organize your library
- Very fast search
- Support for system-wide collecting and pasting of the code
- Native OS X user experience
- Different syntax highlights
- Fixed Issue with 2 instances of Snippets Assistance running at the same time.
- Fixed Snippets Assistant did not displayed snippets in menu if root item is Group rather than Folder.
- Fixed Snippets Expander and Global Search can reuse snippets from Trash.
- Fixed Fixed issue with cursor positioning in code editor on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Enhanced Improve php syntax checker, improvements to highlighting of xml like languages.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Snippets for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Snippets .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Snippets is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Snippets for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Snippets apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Snippets apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Snippets that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Snippets icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Snippets on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Snippets from your MAC!
Snippets Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Instant search and offline access to any API documentation.
The programmer's notebook.
Live presentation tool for code snippets.
This Snippets .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Snippets is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.