Snipper App for MAC – Snippets manager. This app was created by SNIPPER.APP Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Snipper App for MAC Latest Version
Snipper App for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Snipper App that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Snipper App App|
|File Size||12.4 MB|
About Snipper App App for MAC
Snipper App is a native snippets manager, built with Swift4 for MacOS exclusively, aiming to be a single tool for saving your day to day working notes, snippets of code, and just a good helper in the developer’s life. With the iCloud storage, your snippets will be stored in the cloud by your Apple ID, and it allows to sync the user’s data between multiple apps on the different computers. It’s really handy when you want to share your snippets on the working machine, and the personal one at the same time. Snipper designed in a way to support multiple storages, and the supported storage types will be extended in the next versions. Local storage is designed to store your snippets only locally. iCloud storage uses a private database. Only the user can access this data through a device authenticated with their iCloud account. Snipper is designed and implemented as the offline first application, so the iCloud storage doesn’t require a constant internet connection when your work with it. The editor is built in a way to fit developer needs.
- Editor with the syntax highlighting
- Multiple programming languages are supported
- Different storage types
- Light and dark themes are included
- Local storage
- iCloud storage
It supports features as:
- Showing of invisible characters
- Showing of line numbers
- Tab size customization
- Insertion of spaces instead of tabs
- Font customization
Version 1.5.0 (1.4.2):
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.4.2; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.5.0.
- Create and restore your data from the secured backup!
- iCloud sync fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Snipper App for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Snipper App .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Snipper App is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Snipper App for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Snipper App apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Snipper App apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Snipper App that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Snipper App icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Snipper App on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Snipper App from your MAC!
Snipper App Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Full-featured code snippet manager.
The programmer's notebook.
Easy-to-use snippets management tool.
This Snipper App .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Snipper App is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.