SnapTalk for MAC – Instantly chat with anyone in your office. This app was developed by GLASSBEAD Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SnapTalk for MAC Latest Version
SnapTalk for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SnapTalk that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SnapTalk App|
|File Size||11.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About SnapTalk App for MAC
SnapTalk allows you to instantly chat with anyone in your office–particularly useful if they are on the phone. You can even chat with many people at the same time.
SnapTalk finds all the other users on your network and puts them in a list for you to choose from. A SnapTalk pop-up window notifies you of incoming talk requests. You can also set SnapTalk to speak incoming messages aloud! If you are busy or their message can be answered with a simple Yes, No or Thanks, you can snap them off an auto-reply with a single button-click and get right back to work!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SnapTalk for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SnapTalk .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SnapTalk is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SnapTalk for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SnapTalk apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SnapTalk apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SnapTalk that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SnapTalk icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SnapTalk on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SnapTalk from your MAC!
SnapTalk Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
XMPP chat client.
Lightweight IRC chat client.
This SnapTalk .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. SnapTalk is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.