Snapfax for MAC – Fax PDF documents. This app was developed by SNAPFAXAPP Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Snapfax for MAC Latest Version
Snapfax for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Snapfax that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Snapfax App|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Snapfax App for MAC
Snapfax turns your Mac into a fax machine. You can fax your document anytime anywhere. You can send fax to 58 countries in the world.
- Select or drag-and-drop PDF document to fax
- Screen capture to fax (selection or window)
- Import recipients from a CSV file
- Create/Save frequently used recipients as Favorites
- Select cover page of your choice
- Transfer fax credits to other devices/users
- Fujitsu ScanSnap support
- Push notification when fax job has been completed
Note: While the software is classified as free, it offers in-App Purchases.
4 Fax Credits $1.99
20 Fax Credits $7.99
60 Fax Credits $19.99
200 Fax Credits $49.99
- Bug fix
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Snapfax for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Snapfax .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Snapfax is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Snapfax for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Snapfax apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Snapfax apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Snapfax that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Snapfax icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Snapfax on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Snapfax from your MAC!
Snapfax Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Send and receive faxes.
Pages templates for faxes (was Fax Templates for Pages).
Send a fax.
This Snapfax .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Snapfax is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.