SnailSVN for MAC – TortoiseSVN-like client, implemented as a Finder extension. This app was released by LANGUI Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SnailSVN for MAC Latest Version
SnailSVN for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SnailSVN that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SnailSVN App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SnailSVN App for MAC
SnailSVN is a TortoiseSVN-like Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a Finder extension. It allows you to access the most frequently used SVN features directly from the Finder context menu.
SnailSVN also adds icon overlays to your SVN working copies in Finder. It tracks your SVN working copies and updates the icon overlays automatically, giving you visual feedback of the current state of your working copies.
- Support Apple silicon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SnailSVN for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SnailSVN .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SnailSVN is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SnailSVN for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SnailSVN apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SnailSVN apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SnailSVN that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SnailSVN icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SnailSVN on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SnailSVN from your MAC!
SnailSVN Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SnailSVN .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. SnailSVN is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.