SnailGit for MAC – Git features via contextual menu. This app was developed by LANGUI Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SnailGit for MAC Latest Version
SnailGit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SnailGit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SnailGit App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SnailGit App for MAC
SnailGit allows you to access the most frequently used Git features, from the Finder context menu directly.
SnailGit also adds icon overlays to your Git working copies in Finder. It tracks your Git working copies and updates the icon overlays automatically, giving you visual feedback of the current state of your working copies.
In a few steps, you can start using SnailGit easily:
- Enable “SnailGit Extension” in “System Preferences » Extensions”.
- Clone a Git working copy with SnailGit (File » Git Clone…) or add an existing Git working copy to SnailGit.
- Navigate to your working copy in Finder and right click to access SnailGit functionalities.
- Fix Git commit issue
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SnailGit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SnailGit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SnailGit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SnailGit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SnailGit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SnailGit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SnailGit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SnailGit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SnailGit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SnailGit from your MAC!
SnailGit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Lightweight Git client.
Graphical interface for Git.
Git integration model.
This SnailGit .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. SnailGit is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.