SmugMugExport for MAC – Upload photos to SmugMug directly from iPhoto. This app was developed by AARONE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SmugMugExport for MAC Latest Version
SmugMugExport for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SmugMugExport that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SmugMugExport App|
|File Size||620 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About SmugMugExport App for MAC
SmugMugExport is an iPhoto plugin that uploads images directly to your SmugMug galleries from within iPhoto.
- Fast, reliable uploads to SmugMug
- Uses iPhoto captions for SmugMug photo captions
- Simple album creation and deletion
- Keychain support
- Optional image scaling during upload to reduce upload times
Version 1.0.15: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SmugMugExport for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SmugMugExport .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SmugMugExport is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SmugMugExport for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SmugMugExport apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SmugMugExport apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SmugMugExport that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SmugMugExport icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SmugMugExport on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SmugMugExport from your MAC!
SmugMugExport Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Pixelpipe iPhoto Exporter
Get your photos out of iPhoto and on your favorite social networks.
Annotate and upload your pictures to photo sharing services.
This SmugMugExport .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. SmugMugExport is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.