SMS sender for MAC – Type SMS messages on your Mac and send them via your iPhone. This app was developed by MACMEDIANET Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SMS sender for MAC Latest Version
SMS sender for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SMS sender that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SMS sender App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About SMS sender App for MAC
SMS sender for Mac, when used in conjunction with SMS client for iPhone, allows you to type an SMS message on your Mac and send it through your iPhone.
Sending the SMS message must be confirmed on the iPhone due to security reasons – this confirmation is a feature of the iPhone SDK, in which the “SMS client” application is written.
- typing SMS messages on your Mac and sending them via your iPhone
- sending messages to an individual recipient or to a group
- import a group from a CSV file
- creating message templates
- history of sending
- recent recipients list
- Wi-Fi connection is used, iPhone and the Mac must be on the same network
- macOS Catalina 10.15 compatibility
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SMS sender for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SMS sender .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SMS sender is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SMS sender for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SMS sender apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SMS sender apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SMS sender that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SMS sender icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SMS sender on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SMS sender from your MAC!
SMS sender Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SMS text messaging on the Mac.
DRPU Bulk SMS
Bulk messaging utility.
Send SMS messages from your Mac.
This SMS sender .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. SMS sender is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.