SmashTunes for MAC – Control iTunes and Spotify from your menu bar. This app was developed by SMASHBITS.NL Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SmashTunes for MAC Latest Version
SmashTunes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SmashTunes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SmashTunes App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SmashTunes App for MAC
SmashTunes is a Music (/ iTunes) and Spotify controller that lets you control your favorite music apps by keyboard shortcuts (hot keys). It displays the currently playing song in your menu bar and artwork floating in a window. SmashTunes automatically adopts to the available menu bar space. This means no more interruptions of your work, to lookup what song’s palying. From the menu you can control rate the songs as well.
- Spotify and iTunes control
- Media keys support.
- Display artist, track, duration and rating info in the menu bar.
- Change the rating of a track.
- Quickly toggle shuffle, play artist or album
- Directly select a playlist from the menu
- Start at login
- Added support for disliking tracks
- Fixed an issue with playing back playlists from the paused state
- Small fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SmashTunes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SmashTunes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SmashTunes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SmashTunes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SmashTunes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SmashTunes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SmashTunes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SmashTunes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SmashTunes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SmashTunes from your MAC!
SmashTunes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Rate iTunes songs from the menubar.
Control iTunes from your menu bar.
Control Spotify from your menu bar.
This SmashTunes .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. SmashTunes is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.