SmartScope for MAC – Boost the development of your own electronics devices. This app was created by LAB-NATION Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SmartScope for MAC Latest Version
SmartScope for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SmartScope that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SmartScope App|
|File Size||73.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About SmartScope App for MAC
Everything you need to boost the development of your own electronics devices. SmartScope software combined with the Lab-Nation hardware is the oscilloscope in the world that runs on all major platforms: Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and iOS (with wifi bridge). Connect the SmartScope to pretty much any device!
The oscilloscope software supports the hardware and provides the following capabilities:
- Bandwidth 30 MHz -3dB point
- Sample rate 2 × 100 MS/s
- Channels 2
- Max pre-trigger position 16 × full scale
- Max post-trigger position Full scale
- Max full voltage scale 10V/div ±35V input range
- Min full voltage scale 20mV/div
- Analog input range -35V, +35V
- Max input peak-to-peak 40V
- Signal coupling AC / DC
- Precision 8 bit
- Input impedance 1 MOhm // 10 pF
- Waverforms 200 waveforms/s
- Data delay to host Sample depth Up to 4 million samples per channel
- External triggering
- Input channels 8
- Input impedance 100kOhm // 2pF to GND
- Sample rate 100 MS/s
- Logic level 1,8 V to 5,0 V
- Diode protection Bidirectional
- Input data buffer 4 million samples
- Waveforms 200 waveforms/s
- Data delay to host Protocol decoders I2C, SPI, UART, I2S integrated User extensible
Wave Generator – Analog Output
- Channels 1
- Data rate Up to 50 MS/s
- Output level 0 – 3,3 V Opamp driven
- Output buffer Up to 2048 samples
- Max slew rate 30ns/V
- Step 13 mV
Wave Generator – Digital Output
- Channels 4
- Data rate Up to 100 MS/s
- Output level 3,3 V or 5 V selectable
- Output buffer Up to 2048 samples
- Diode protected
- Fix for blank screen at startup
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SmartScope for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SmartScope .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SmartScope is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SmartScope for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SmartScope apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SmartScope apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SmartScope that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SmartScope icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SmartScope on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SmartScope from your MAC!
SmartScope Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SmartScope .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. SmartScope is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.