SmartGit for MAC – Graphical front-end for Git, the distributed version control system. This app was build by SYNTEVO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SmartGit for MAC Latest Version
SmartGit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SmartGit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SmartGit App|
|File Size||64.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About SmartGit App for MAC
SmartGit is a graphical version-control client for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. It is designed to wrap Git’s and Mercurial’s powerful commands into a slick and easy-to-use user interface and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux. SmartGit is free for non-commercial use; pricing for commercial use can be found here.
- Changes view: possible paint artefacts by resizing window
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SmartGit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SmartGit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SmartGit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SmartGit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SmartGit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SmartGit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SmartGit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SmartGit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SmartGit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SmartGit from your MAC!
SmartGit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fast and friendly git client.
Lightweight Git client.
Graphical tool for working with git repositories (beta).
This SmartGit .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. SmartGit is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.