SmartCVS for MAC – Multi-platform CVS client. This app was developed by SYNTEVO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SmartCVS for MAC Latest Version
SmartCVS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SmartCVS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SmartCVS App|
|File Size||55 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About SmartCVS App for MAC
SmartCVS is an innovative multi-platform CVS client. It has powerful features, like built-in File Compare/Merge, Transaction display or List Repository Files, and still is easy and intuitive to use. SmartCVS focusses on your day-to-day tasks and usability and is not limited to the available CVS command set.
Don’t waste time with learning command line options and installing several tools. Be productive from the first minute with an easy-to-learn graphical CVS client, which assists you where possible and contains all required functionality out-of-the-box.
- Could not make files read-only
- Linux: system tray caused several JDK crashes – disabled now
- OS X: made (a little bit) HiDPI compatible
- Made all Professional features available free of charge
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SmartCVS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SmartCVS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SmartCVS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SmartCVS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SmartCVS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SmartCVS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SmartCVS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SmartCVS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SmartCVS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SmartCVS from your MAC!
SmartCVS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Hard drive pre-failure warning utility.
This SmartCVS .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SmartCVS is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.