Smart Search for MAC – Search multiple search engines simultaneously. This app was created by STALINKAY Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Smart Search for MAC Latest Version
Smart Search for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Smart Search that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Smart Search App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Smart Search App for MAC
Smart Search enables you to search faster and more intelligently. This is achieved by searching multiple search engines simultaneously. The search results are then filtered and all duplicates are removed.
- Simultaneously searches 3 major search engines
- Removes duplicate search results
- Open in Safari
- Share (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Version 5.4.2: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Smart Search for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Smart Search .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Smart Search is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Smart Search for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Smart Search apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Smart Search apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Smart Search that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Smart Search icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Smart Search on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Smart Search from your MAC!
Smart Search Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Smart Search .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Smart Search is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.