Smart JSON Editor for MAC – Powerful JSON-tree tool. This app was created by SMARTJSONEDITOR Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Smart JSON Editor for MAC Latest Version
Smart JSON Editor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Smart JSON Editor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Smart JSON Editor App|
About Smart JSON Editor App for MAC
Smart JSON Editor is a powerful JSON-tree tool for app and web developers. Create testing JSON trees, use value transformers to generate / transform JSON values. Test in your app using embedded http server. Many advanced features such JsonPath and SmartObjects included.
Import / Export:
- Start new JSON Model / Array
- Import from JSON file
- Import from Pasteboard
- Import from iCloud
- Export to .json file, or private iCloud library
- Create smart objects (Classes)
- Smart objects maintains its key/order/rename structure
- Suits for associative Arrays
- SmartArrays uses value transformer to generate values
- Code yours value transformers using embedded editor
- Use many included value transformers together with SmartObjects.
- JSON Path Relative / Absolute transformers for API Responses
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Amazing Dark UI support on macOS Mojave, Token Transformers & JSON Text view
API Token Value Transformers:
- Use dynamic values and JSON Paths within API variables, headers or any parameters.
- Chain Token Transformers to create truly dynamic values and expressions.
- Use JSON Path & selection transformers to quickly select understandable values for ID and similar.
API Quick Edit Panel:
- Toggle on on any parameter to have quick access of configurations for every API Group or API Endpoint
- Preferences toggle added to auto expand to None / First level / Fully Expanded state JSON responses.
API Web & Text Views:
- Added simple web views to help with OAuth Authorizations and similar.
- When non JSON convertible response is found, text view / web view will be presented and response nodes created.
- JSON Text Preview appended
- Autoexpand JSON trees for API Responses General Setting option added
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Smart JSON Editor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Smart JSON Editor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Smart JSON Editor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Smart JSON Editor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Smart JSON Editor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Smart JSON Editor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Smart JSON Editor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Smart JSON Editor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Smart JSON Editor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Smart JSON Editor from your MAC!
Smart JSON Editor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
JSON visualization tool for server/client developers.
Work with JSON using AppleScript.
Search JSON data structures without serialization.
This Smart JSON Editor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Smart JSON Editor is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.