SmallCubed MailSuite for MAC – Manage Mail like a Maven With Mojave. This app was created by SMALLCUBED Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SmallCubed MailSuite for MAC Latest Version
SmallCubed MailSuite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SmallCubed MailSuite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SmallCubed MailSuite App|
|File Size||12.4 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SmallCubed MailSuite App for MAC
Mail Suite manage Mail like a Maven With Mojave, we have consolidated our 4 plugins into a single product with a single installer.
MailSuite provides four powerful components in a single Mail plugin:
- Organize messages with MailTags’ Keywords, Projects, due dates and more
- Process emails with Mail Act-On’s powerful rules and shortcuts
- Monitor mailboxes with Mail Perspectives’ windows and badges
- Personize every message signature using SigPro.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SmallCubed MailSuite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SmallCubed MailSuite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SmallCubed MailSuite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SmallCubed MailSuite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SmallCubed MailSuite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SmallCubed MailSuite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SmallCubed MailSuite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SmallCubed MailSuite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SmallCubed MailSuite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SmallCubed MailSuite from your MAC!
SmallCubed MailSuite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and flexible email client.
Send out mass emails.
The best way to use Gmail on your Mac.
This SmallCubed MailSuite .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. SmallCubed MailSuite is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.