SlimBoat for MAC – Fast and secure web browser. This app was released by SLIMJET Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SlimBoat for MAC Latest Version
SlimBoat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SlimBoat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SlimBoat App|
|File Size||20.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About SlimBoat App for MAC
Slimboat is now Slimjet.
SlimBoat is a fast and secure Web browser fully loaded with handy features. It includes an intelligent form filler which gives you one-click access to your favorite online accounts. It helps minimize annoyances and distractions with a highly effective popup blocker and ad blocker. It lets you quickly share a Web page or selected text/image on Facebook with a single click.
- QuickFill form filler
- Download manager
- Facebook support
- Ad blocker
- Popup blocker
- Site groups
- YouTube to MP4
- Weather forecast
- Page translation
- Customizable app styles
- Quick search
- Web-service integration with sites like Twitter, Blogger, WordPress, Gmail, etc.
- Update Turkish language file.
- Fixed bug in form filler.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SlimBoat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SlimBoat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SlimBoat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SlimBoat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SlimBoat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SlimBoat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SlimBoat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SlimBoat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SlimBoat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SlimBoat from your MAC!
SlimBoat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fast and stable open-source browser.
Open-Source Web-browser engine.
Firefox Developer Edition
Official Firefox release channel for experimental (beta) builds.
This SlimBoat .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SlimBoat is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.