Slender for MAC – Analyze asset usage for Xcode and web-based projects. This app was created by MARTIANCRAFT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Slender for MAC Latest Version
Slender for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Slender that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Slender App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Slender App for MAC
Slender is one of those rare tools that fits neatly between development and design. Slender will scan your Xcode or Web projects and provide information on how image assets are being used. Exposing retina issues, unused assets, wasted space, and designer mistakes.
- Scan hundreds of file types for iPhone, iPad, Universal, Web, and Image projects
- See how assets are being used whether static, dynamic, of fuzzy
- Find warnings and errors on images including retina problems
- Detection of duplicate images by filename or content
- Quickly see what is taking up space in your project
- Advanced image compression techniques
- Automated removal of unused assets
- Version Control friendly
- Real time searching and filtering
- Multiple project support with per source file information
- Automatic detection and handling of embedded projects
- Full support for Xcode Workspaces
- Generate beautiful PDF reports on asset errors to share with your team
- Added support for 3x image assets meant for the iPhone 6 plus.
- Color profile alert that wasn’t showing for Retina HD launch images
- Reporting the wrong dimensions in points for @2x images
- Reporting of missing @2x and @3x assets for CarPlay app icons
- Incorrect table layout for large image set
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Slender for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Slender .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Slender is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Slender for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Slender apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Slender apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Slender that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Slender icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Slender on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Slender from your MAC!
Slender Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Slender – The Eight Pages
First person horror game.
Scan your Xcode projects and quickly clean your app.
This Slender .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Slender is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.