Slacker for MAC – Always online and available. This app was developed by INCHWEST Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Slacker for MAC Latest Version
Slacker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Slacker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Slacker App|
|File Size||8.2 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Slacker App for MAC
Do you work smart, not hard? Well that’s great, but your boss and team mates might be forming opinions based on whether you show up as active or available or online on your office’s instant messaging tools like Slack, Skype, Microsoft Teams and more.
Once you stay idle for some time, these messaging tools display your status as away or idle or offline causing your co-workers to suspect you are not in front of your computer all the time.
Slacker solves this by moving your mouse pointer for you whenever you are idle – the result is that you always show as active on any corporate/office instant messaging tools (like Slack or Microsoft Teams) running on your work computer. This additionally also means that your screen lock and screensaver will not be activated and your system will not go to sleep just because you step away from your computer while working from home or in the office.
Make your presence status always stay online and available on Slack, Microsoft Teams and other office messengers with Slacker.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Slacker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Slacker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Slacker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Slacker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Slacker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Slacker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Slacker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Slacker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Slacker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Slacker from your MAC!
Slacker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Slacker .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Slacker is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.