Skype for Business for MAC – Powerful collaboration tools for business. This app was released by SKYPE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Skype for Business for MAC Latest Version
Skype for Business for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Skype for Business that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Skype for Business App|
|File Size||36.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Skype for Business App for MAC
Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft’s professional online meeting solution
Skype for Business is an instant messaging client, a collaboration tool with a main goal to provide users with chat, video and audio calls.
- Powerful collaboration tools for real-time input – record meetings, share your screen, and annotate PowerPoint for real-time collaboration with up to 250 people. Use whiteboard, polls, Q&A, and built-in IM during your business meetings to make them more productive
- Sound amazing, look great – enjoy industry-leading HD video for online meetings that feel top quality and trustworthy. Focus more on the people in your call, with added features like automatic cropping and head tracking
- URL invites – invite your team with a personalized link
- Any device – set up and join from a PC/Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Screen sharing – share your screen or a file. Give and take control
- Built-in IM – send instant messages during business meetings to offer new ideas
- PowerPoint upload – present with interactive tools, with annotation, highlighting, and laser pointer
- Whiteboard – draft, draw and edit together like being in the same room
- Custom built accessories – make your meetings even better with certified USB speakerphones, HD cameras, and headsets
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Skype for Business for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Skype for Business .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Skype for Business is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Skype for Business for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Skype for Business apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Skype for Business apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Skype for Business that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Skype for Business icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Skype for Business on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Skype for Business from your MAC!
Skype for Business Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Skype for Business .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Skype for Business is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.