Skyfire Web Browser for MAC – View Flash videos from the Web browser on your iOS device. This app was released by SKYFIRE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Skyfire Web Browser for MAC Latest Version
Skyfire Web Browser for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Skyfire Web Browser that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Skyfire Web Browser App|
About Skyfire Web Browser App for MAC
Skyfire is the ONLY WAY to enjoy millions of FLASH VIDEOS from the Web on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Browse your favorite Web sites and unlock the content that matters to you: funny clips, sports and news updates, the video link your friend sent you. Plus share easily with your network via Facebook and Twitter, and enjoy one click access to your Facebook Wall while you browse.
>>>> Special Early Adopter Price!!
Skyfire’s award-winning technology already enables Flash videos for millions of mobile users and is finally available on the iPhone. Our cloud computing platform translates videos from Flash into an iPhone-friendly format. It’s a bit of engineering magic. Over 100,000 Web sites supported, with more added every day.
WHAT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT SKYFIRE:
“Easily the best browser available …” Engadget
“Not only does Skyfire’s browser vanquish the dreaded blue question mark boxes where a Flash video is supposed to be, it will find related content…” New York Times
• Play millions of Flash videos – everyday, with no limits!
• All-new ‘Skybar’ toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
• Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter.
• Stay in touch: Unique Facebook \’Quickview\’ allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click.
• Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
• Video search, with safe search option helps you quickly find videos about your favorite topic
• ‘Desktop’ option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving a greater selection of video (vs. mobile sites)
• Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
• Click the ‘Explore’ button for related videos, news trends, photos and tweets!
• Flash VIDEO content is supported, but Flash Games and Apps are NOT supported (aren’t there enough games on iPhone already?)
• Hulu NOT supported (they don’t allow it), but scores of other premium sites available
• List of supported sites grows daily (request new sites via Settings >> Feedback menu)
• It may take 15-25 seconds for videos to load: Preparing goodness takes time…
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Skyfire Web Browser for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Skyfire Web Browser .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Skyfire Web Browser is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Skyfire Web Browser for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Skyfire Web Browser apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Skyfire Web Browser apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Skyfire Web Browser that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Skyfire Web Browser icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Skyfire Web Browser on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Skyfire Web Browser from your MAC!
Skyfire Web Browser Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Skyfire Web Browser .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Skyfire Web Browser is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.