SKWR for MAC – Crunch keywords from various web or local sources. This app was build by PEACOCKMEDIA.SOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SKWR for MAC Latest Version
SKWR for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SKWR that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SKWR App|
|File Size||2.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About SKWR App for MAC
SKWR is the keyword analysis (keyword stuffing) tool from Scrutiny built standalone and with more flexibility as far as its input data is concerned. You can compile your own list of web pages for scraping, you can try a search term and let the app search the web and check out the search engine results, or this could provide part of a workflow with another app writing a file (either content or a list of urls) for SKWR to crunch.
- Find semantically-related keywords on a given topic
- Analyse one or more of your own pages to identify keywords / phrases or check for ‘keyword stuffing’
- Crunch competitors’ pages to find their optimised terms
- Searches the web for a topic to find words and phrases
- Provide a list of urls, a text file for analysis or a search term and let SKWR find web pages from search engine results
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SKWR for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SKWR .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SKWR is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SKWR for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SKWR apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SKWR apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SKWR that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SKWR icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SKWR on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SKWR from your MAC!
SKWR Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SKWR .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. SKWR is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.