Sketchode for MAC – Graphical representation of a design project created in Sketch. This app was released by SKETCHODE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sketchode for MAC Latest Version
Sketchode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sketchode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sketchode App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Sketchode App for MAC
Sketchode is a graphical representation of a design project created in Sketch that helps you optimize mobile and desktop applications development. It has significantly improved the process of creating designs and web-based interfaces. Sketchode is a software solution that can restore in its graphical user interface any design project created with the help of Sketch, and provide visual access to the data on any of the design elements.
Having finished the GUI development in Sketch, Designer exports the project in a format compatible with Sketchode using additional Sketch plug-in. Opening the project with Sketchode, Developer gets access to all the necessary design materials presented in a simple and convenient form. Thanks to tight integration in Jira and opportunities to link its accounts to Sketch and Sketchode, it’s easy to automatically download/upload design projects directly from/into an issue.
Sketchode allows you to:
- View the complete tree of the elements used in the original design project in the navigation panel and display the restored version in preview mode
- Get access to the design elements in the preview window and in the export preview panel
- Display all the necessary information on a selected object
- Display a selected item in the export preview panel
- Export an item or a group of items into files in the extension specified by User
- Send and upload Sketchode projects into Jira, by simply specifying the issue number
- Ruler – new instrument
- Code Generator – beta-version. Allows to generate Core Graphics code for drawing layers
- Layers structure changed to improve stability
- Symbol instance values problem solved
- Mask for image with blur corrected
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sketchode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sketchode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sketchode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sketchode for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sketchode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sketchode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sketchode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sketchode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sketchode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sketchode from your MAC!
Sketchode Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Sketchode .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Sketchode is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.