SiteViz for MAC – Analyse your website’s structure – visually. This app was released by PEACOCKMEDIA.SOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SiteViz for MAC Latest Version
SiteViz for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SiteViz that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SiteViz App|
|File Size||6.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About SiteViz App for MAC
SiteViz: The human eye is great at spotting patterns. And anomalies in patterns. Especially when information is provided visually. SiteViz opens a .dot file. (A .dot file contains pieces of information and the connections between them.) Integrity Plus, Integrity Pro and Scrutiny can export a sitemap as a .dot file and SiteViz is a free and easy-to use tool to display these.
- Improvement to default ‘bubble tree’ theme, making a much more professional-looking sitemap chart. Nodes used to be arranged with each level horizontal which (as they are wider than tall) made for crazily wide charts. Now levels are in columns which makes more sense. connections are curved which makes them easier to follow.
- Improvements to colouring – node colouring (which for most themes means the depth of the blue) can be based on number of links in (as before), or ‘link juice’ which is a calculation of the flow of imaginary liquid through the links. Connections can be coloured according to the colour attributes in the dot file, or link juice or none.
- Preferences window added. It contains the colouring options outlined above.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SiteViz for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SiteViz .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SiteViz is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SiteViz for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SiteViz apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SiteViz apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SiteViz that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SiteViz icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SiteViz on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SiteViz from your MAC!
SiteViz Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SiteViz .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. SiteViz is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.