Sitemap Automator for MAC – Get your website listed in all major search engines. This app was developed by RAGESW Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sitemap Automator for MAC Latest Version
Sitemap Automator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sitemap Automator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sitemap Automator App|
|File Size||18.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Sitemap Automator App for MAC
Sitemap Automator helps get your website listed in all major search engines by automatically telling search engines about all the pages on your website.
Using XML Sitemaps, an open protocol used by all major search engines, Sitemap Automator will make sure Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com know where to find your website. In addition, you get important submission feedback including reasons why your website could not be added to a search engine’s index.
Sitemap Automator will also:
- Find all broken links on your website
- Set extended url data such as frequency, priority, and last modified dates
- Remembers url data when rescanning websites so it doesn’t have to be re-entered
- Set automated rules to automatically set url data
- Fully supports robot.txt files
- Automatically strip specified variables from urls
- Notify Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com when your sitemap is updated
- Properly splits up large sitemaps and creates a sitemap-index file
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Full support for all HTTPS websites
- You can now easily see the referring URL for any found link
- Better error reporting for broken or non functioning links
- Website scanning improvements
- Full support for macOS Sierra
- Support for Windows 10
- Some issues with support for robot.txt files
- Publishing to EverWeb servers issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sitemap Automator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sitemap Automator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sitemap Automator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sitemap Automator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sitemap Automator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sitemap Automator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sitemap Automator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sitemap Automator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sitemap Automator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sitemap Automator from your MAC!
Sitemap Automator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Scan your website for broken links.
Track and manage all your domain names.
Scan websites for potential problems.
This Sitemap Automator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Sitemap Automator is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.