simpleHotspot for MAC – Monitor iDevice-to-personal-hotspot connection. This app was developed by HOTSPOT.SIMPLETECHS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
simpleHotspot for MAC Latest Version
simpleHotspot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about simpleHotspot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||simpleHotspot App|
|File Size||318 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About simpleHotspot App for MAC
simpleHotspot allows you to monitor the connection quality of your iDevice while your Mac is connected to the internet via a personal hotspot. Especially while traveling this will save your time when waiting for internet pages to load or mails to be sent, you’ll always know if your iDevice has a bad signal or is not connected to the network at all.
The App does not require any modifications to your iDevice, such as an additional app or jailbreaks. Instead, simpleHotspot works out-of-the-box with only Apple’s own tools!
- Include Support for 3.75G Networks (display as 3G+)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download simpleHotspot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the simpleHotspot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the simpleHotspot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy simpleHotspot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing simpleHotspot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete simpleHotspot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the simpleHotspot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the simpleHotspot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall simpleHotspot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove simpleHotspot from your MAC!
simpleHotspot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This simpleHotspot .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. simpleHotspot is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.