Simplefax for MAC – Send a fax. This app was created by MATTRAJCA Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Simplefax for MAC Latest Version
Simplefax for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Simplefax that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Simplefax App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Simplefax App for MAC
Simplefax is designed for low-volume users who occasionally need to send a fax. It follows a 20/20 rule: you can send up to 20 faxes each month of up to 20 pages each. There are no additional costs or recurring fees.
To get started, simply drag in a PDF of the document you wish to send. Then type in your email and the receiver’s fax number, and you’re good to go! Each month, the limit of 20 faxes will be reset.
- Compatibility fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Simplefax for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Simplefax .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Simplefax is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Simplefax for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Simplefax apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Simplefax apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Simplefax that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Simplefax icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Simplefax on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Simplefax from your MAC!
Simplefax Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Pages templates for faxes (was Fax Templates for Pages).
This Simplefax .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Simplefax is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.