SimpleCAD for MAC – Basic 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) program. This app was released by VUTIENTHINHAPP.WEBS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SimpleCAD for MAC Latest Version
SimpleCAD for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SimpleCAD that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SimpleCAD App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About SimpleCAD App for MAC
SimpleCAD is an easy, simple to learn 2D Computer Aided Design program (CAD) made to meet all of your basic design needs. SimpleCAD is more than just a vector paint program, because you can move, copy, edit, scale, rotate and offset objects.
Main functions of the application:
- Basic draw items: including freehand lines, line, polyline, orthogonal line, tangent line, parallel line, rectangle, polygon, circle, arc (NOTE: native ellipse is not supported, only support ellipse created by polyline object). Text box, callout box, picture box (imported from image file), measure items.
- Modify functions: move, erase, copy, mirror, offset, rotate, scale, stretch items’ vertices, lengthen, trim, extend, break, chamfer, fillet and explode polyline, join, array, polar array.
- Auto Snap point setting: Snap to grid, end points of objects, on entity, center of arc – line – circle, middle point of arc – line, intersections, snap to top, left, right, bottom edges of a circle, arc.
- Multi layers: you could create new layer to draw more items. Layers could be shown, hidden independently.
- Add image: You could add any image file (support file type: GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PICT, TIFF) to display as an item inside the application. Image file could be shown in following modes: Stretch / Fit inside bound / Fit outside bound. The application also allows to drag-and-drop many image files directly from Finder (or press Cmd-V to paste image from current Clipboard) to current editing window to add them to the diagram.
- Add items (block) to Block Template list: Right click on selected items then select “Add to template list” to save the block to template list so that you can reuse it later.
- Customizable background: Background color, total size of the diagram could be changed during editing. Background color also can be set to transparent.
- Open/Save to “*.AAD” file: AAD (*.aad) is the new file type created only for this application. Press “⌘S” to save current diagram to an AAD file so that you could load it later for editing.
- Capture to clipboard: Press “⌘9” or click on Capture button to export current diagram image to clipboard, then you could paste that image to another application. Example: Open [Preview] application, press “⌘N” to paste above captured image to view or to save to an image file. Of course, you could paste that image to Excel, Word application too.
- Supports Metric or English units (you could change it in the Preferences dialog)
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
- Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
- Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-G / Shift-Cmd-G)
- Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
- Change display order
- Export to PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PDF image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
- Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)
- Add support for macOS 10.15
- Improve ColorWell UI
- Fix bugs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SimpleCAD for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SimpleCAD .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SimpleCAD is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SimpleCAD for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SimpleCAD apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SimpleCAD apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SimpleCAD that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SimpleCAD icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SimpleCAD on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SimpleCAD from your MAC!
SimpleCAD Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
CAD drawing and technical Illustrator plug-in.
Parametric 3D modeler.
2D CAD based on the community edition of QCad.
This SimpleCAD .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. SimpleCAD is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.