Simple Hg Server for MAC – Setup and run your own Hg / Mercurial service. This app was created by LANGUI Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Simple Hg Server for MAC Latest Version
Simple Hg Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Simple Hg Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Simple Hg Server App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Simple Hg Server App for MAC
Simple Hg Server is a simple app that lets you setup and run your own Hg / Mercurial service instantly. With Simple Hg Server, you can setup a Hg server in one minute!
Here are the steps:
- Launch Simple Hg Server.
- Create a Hg repository.
- Start the Hg service.
- Hooray! You can access the Hg service now!
- New: option to show / hide the preferences window on launch
- Fixed: crash issue for the repository list
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Simple Hg Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Simple Hg Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Simple Hg Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Simple Hg Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Simple Hg Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Simple Hg Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Simple Hg Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Simple Hg Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Simple Hg Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Simple Hg Server from your MAC!
Simple Hg Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Toolkit for the Mercurial distributed revision control system.
This Simple Hg Server .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Simple Hg Server is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.