Simple Git Server for MAC – Setup your own Git Server. This app was released by LANGUI Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Simple Git Server for MAC Latest Version
Simple Git Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Simple Git Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Simple Git Server App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Simple Git Server App for MAC
Simple Git Server is a simple app that lets you setup and run your own Git service instantly. With Simple Git Server, you can setup a Git server in one minute!
Here are the steps:
- Launch Simple Git Server.
- Create a Git repository.
- Start the Git service.
- Hooray! You can access the Git service now!
- Support Apple silicon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Simple Git Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Simple Git Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Simple Git Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Simple Git Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Simple Git Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Simple Git Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Simple Git Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Simple Git Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Simple Git Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Simple Git Server from your MAC!
Simple Git Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Simple Git Server .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Simple Git Server is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.