SimPholders for MAC – Quick access to apps and simulators for development. This app was created by SIMPHOLDERS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SimPholders for MAC Latest Version
SimPholders for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SimPholders that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SimPholders App|
|File Size||6.9 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SimPholders App for MAC
SimPholders gives developers quick access to apps under development, as well as to simulators for iDevices.
- Access all applications from your menu bar
- Quick access to the three recently modified apps in the menu
- Supports iOS, watchOS, and tvOS simulators
- Launch in simulator (⌘ + Click)
- Copy sandbox path and show detailed information of file size and number of items (⇧ + Click)
- Show App Groups container (⌘ + ⌥ + Click)
- Quickly reset storage by deleting files in Library and Documents (⌥ + Click)
- Uninstall from Simulator (⌃ + Click)
- Launch (⌘ + Click)
- Add photos via drag-and-drop or file selection (⌥ + Click)
- Reset content and settings (⌃ + Click)
With FUSE for OS X
When you install FUSE (osxfuse.github.io), SimPholders mounts a virtual file system where you can browse your simulators and apps like it should have been implemented by Apple. When you select an app you can see the app bundle, sandbox, and app group containers at a glance. When you enable the Finder Sync Extension there is even some functionallity in the context menus where you can perform all of SimPholders’s actions.
- Opening databases in MongoDB Realm Studio
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SimPholders for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SimPholders .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SimPholders is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SimPholders for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SimPholders apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SimPholders apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SimPholders that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SimPholders icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SimPholders on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SimPholders from your MAC!
SimPholders Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Integrated development environment (IDE) for OS X.
This SimPholders .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. SimPholders is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.