SilverFast HDR Studio for MAC – 48-bit camera and scanner data processing. This app was created by SILVERFAST Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SilverFast HDR Studio for MAC Latest Version
SilverFast HDR Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SilverFast HDR Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SilverFast HDR Studio App|
|File Size||164.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About SilverFast HDR Studio App for MAC
SilverFast HDR Studio is an image processing app that incorporates all important color reproduction and color management tools. This makes SilverFast HDR a real alternative to Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. It offers tools for automatic image optimization and color cast removal. You can easily adapt individual colors or the overall color impression. Tools for image sharpening and removal of defects make the HDR software a performant allrounder.
- Color reproduction and management
- Non-destructive image optimization
- Multiple processings without loss of quality
- Constant maximum bit depth and information
- SRDx, clone-tool, JobManager
- iPhone app, SilverFast JobMonitor
As integral part of the SilverFast RAW data concept, SilverFast offers optimal quality from end to end. You work lossless and non-destructive with full bit depth at all times, keeping your original images untouched and with the option to return to their initial state. Instead of processing your images over and over again with every tool, SilverFast stores your optimizations in the first place. They are then applied in an optimal sequence during the final processing. Thus, you don’t have to worry about the right sequence for the application of the tools.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SilverFast HDR Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SilverFast HDR Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SilverFast HDR Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SilverFast HDR Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SilverFast HDR Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SilverFast HDR Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SilverFast HDR Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SilverFast HDR Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SilverFast HDR Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SilverFast HDR Studio from your MAC!
SilverFast HDR Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Scanner software with advanced features.
Powerful, fast document scanning.
Scanner software works with large range of scanners.
This SilverFast HDR Studio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SilverFast HDR Studio is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.