Silo for MAC – Startup Meetups & Communities This app was created by SILO.CO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Silo for MAC Latest Version
Silo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Silo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Silo App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Silo App for MAC
Silo is an online startup community, where entrepreneurs and innovators are helping each other change the world.
- Join exclusive startup communities by role, location, and more
- Find a job at a startup
- Hire for your startup
- Get answers you can count on
- Find people you know and people you want to know
- Let Silo help you build reputation and goodwill by helping others
- When browsing the feed for each network you’ll see the other members. Want to meet someone? Just set the “I want to meet” to on. The person you picked won’t be notified you asked to meet – but if and when they choose to meet you too, Silo will connect you
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Silo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Silo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Silo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Silo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Silo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Silo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Silo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Silo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Silo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Silo from your MAC!
Silo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Silo .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Silo is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.