Silica for MAC – Caller ID with Address Book integration. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Silica for MAC Latest Version
Silica for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Silica that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Silica App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Silica App for MAC
Silica is a lightweight heads-up Caller ID display that leverages the internal modem and Address Book to let you know who’s calling without having to look over at the phone.
- More robust phone number lookup.
- Custom call handling via AppleScript.
- Minor bug fixes and efficiency improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Silica for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Silica .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Silica is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Silica for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Silica apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Silica apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Silica that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Silica icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Silica on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Silica from your MAC!
Silica Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
System-wide contact menu and scriptable dialer.
This Silica .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Silica is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.