Signal for MAC – Free, secure messaging for the Desktop. This app was released by SIGNAL Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Signal for MAC Latest Version
Signal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Signal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Signal App|
|File Size||151.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Signal App for MAC
Signal is fast, simple, secure messaging for the desktop. It now runs independently of your browser, so, if you’re a Firefox or Safari user, you don’t need to install Chrome to send and receive Signal messages on your computer anymore; if you’re a Chrome user, having your browser open will no longer be synonymous with having Signal Desktop open.
- Send high-quality group, text, voice, video, document, and picture messages anywhere in the world without SMS or MMS fees.
- Make crystal-clear voice and video calls to people who live across town, or across the ocean, with no long-distance charges.
- Signal messages and calls are always end-to-end encrypted and painstakingly engineered to keep your communication safe. We can’t read your messages or see your calls, and no one else can either.
- Keep your chat history tidy with messages that you can set to disappear. Choose different disappearing message intervals for each conversation. Everyone in the thread shares the same setting. Good memories will last even if the words vanish.
- As an Open Source project supported by grants and donations, Signal can put users first. There are no ads, no affiliate marketers, no creepy tracking. Just open technology for a fast, simple, and secure messaging experience. The way it should be.
- This release includes a bugfix for the Windows users who have been seeing “URI malformed” or “URIError” crashes in recent builds.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Signal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Signal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Signal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Signal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Signal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Signal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Signal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Signal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Signal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Signal from your MAC!
Signal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Beautiful cross-device messaging app.
lightweight XMPP client.
XMPP chat client.
This Signal .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Signal is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.