SIDPlug for MAC – Web browser plug-in for C64 music. This app was developed by SIDMUSIC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SIDPlug for MAC Latest Version
SIDPlug for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SIDPlug that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SIDPlug App|
|File Size||239 KB|
About SIDPlug App for MAC
SIDPlug is a Web browser plug-in for C64 music
- Fixes issues in certain browsers
- Incorporates the latest playback engine
- Adds some UI controls to the plug-in.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SIDPlug for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SIDPlug .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SIDPlug is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SIDPlug for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SIDPlug apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SIDPlug apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SIDPlug that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SIDPlug icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SIDPlug on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SIDPlug from your MAC!
SIDPlug Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SIDPlug .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. SIDPlug is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.