ShutterBug for MAC – WYSIWYG website creation tool. This app was created by XTRALEAN Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ShutterBug for MAC Latest Version
ShutterBug for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ShutterBug that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ShutterBug App|
|File Size||3.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About ShutterBug App for MAC
Note: ShutterBug is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
ShutterBug is a WYSIWYG website creation tool for publishing Web albums, photo journals, and full-featured websites, including the ability to easily add a shopping cart if need be. Fully WYSIWYG, you don’t even have to know how to spell H-T-M-L to create your own custom look. With the built-in themes and templates you can make your own Web page in minutes or start with one of our themes and change anything and everything to create your own unique look.Totally addictive and fun, you could lose yourself making really cool photo albums and Web sites. From beginners to advanced users, ShutterBug has something for everyone.
- Built-in ImageWell editor lets you crop, rotate, add labels, thought clouds, zoom in on your thumbnails with the zoom tool, adjust the sharpness, brightness, and other filters.
- 100% WYWSIWYG Layout editor lets you easily create your own design – no technical or CSS knowledge required.
- Content editor makes it easy to add pages, automatically creates your navigation menu, simple drag and drop for adding photos, add some text, edit links, and you’re done.
- Build more than just photo albums; Freestyle and collage tools make it easy to create unique and sophisticated displays, quickly create a photo journal with text tastefully wrapped around floating pictures, plus much more using the many options and tools available in Layout mode.
- Build full-featured websites, easily add a PayPal Shopping Cart to your ShutterBug site, or integrate ShutterBug pages with your existing website. Advanced users can even add their own HTML snippets if they wish.
- Export to .Mac, WebDAV, S/FTP, or a folder on your computer with the one-click Send button. Incremental export will only send the changes made since the last export. ShutterBug keeps track of your changes, so you don’t have to.
- 26 fully-customizable, built-in themes to get you started, but the layout tool is so easy to use, you’ll be making your own look in no time.
- Over 60 more free, additional themes available to registered ShutterBugs at ShutterBug Land, plus three new Shopping Cart themes.
- Add movies, Contact forms, audio files, before/after slideshows, plus so much more.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ShutterBug for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ShutterBug .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ShutterBug is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ShutterBug for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ShutterBug apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ShutterBug apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ShutterBug that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ShutterBug icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ShutterBug on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ShutterBug from your MAC!
ShutterBug Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Drag-and-drop Web design solution.
Drag-and-drop website builder.
Automatic photo collage maker.
This ShutterBug .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. ShutterBug is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.