ShrinkIt for MAC – Shrink PDF file sizes. This app was created by PANIC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ShrinkIt for MAC Latest Version
ShrinkIt for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ShrinkIt that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ShrinkIt App|
|File Size||1.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About ShrinkIt App for MAC
ShrinkIt takes bloated Adobe-saved graphic PDFs, runs them through Apple’s PDF renderer, and saves them back out, making many of them smaller without any quality loss.
Note, though: it’s not really for long complex PDF documents or bitmap images. It’s generally for simple PDF symbols and glyphs you might use in your apps, where saving space is critical.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Processing is now threaded and significantly faster.
- It’s now properly signed with our Developer ID
- There’s a new icon
- And it’s now Retina-ready
- Fixed exception when dealing with Unicode file paths
- Added cool progress bar and gratuitous animation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ShrinkIt for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ShrinkIt .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ShrinkIt is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ShrinkIt for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ShrinkIt apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ShrinkIt apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ShrinkIt that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ShrinkIt icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ShrinkIt on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ShrinkIt from your MAC!
ShrinkIt Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Simple-to-use PDF compression tool.
Genius PDF Compress
Reduce PDF file size.
This ShrinkIt .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. ShrinkIt is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.