ShowTime for MAC – Remotely share an image of your Desktop. This app was build by URI.CAT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ShowTime for MAC Latest Version
ShowTime for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ShowTime that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ShowTime App|
|File Size||122 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About ShowTime App for MAC
ShowTime lets you show your current desktop to anybody. To do so, your buddies only have to type your IP address into a Web browser. If your buddies are in your local LAN, they can use the Bonjour services (available in Safari) to locate your screen.
- Rewritten from scratch, got away from Java and the app is 100% Cocoa now. This makes it Universal Binary as well.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ShowTime for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ShowTime .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ShowTime is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ShowTime for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ShowTime apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ShowTime apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ShowTime that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ShowTime icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ShowTime on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ShowTime from your MAC!
ShowTime Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ShowTime .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. ShowTime is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.