ShotBot for MAC – Generate and submit app screenshots. This app was released by SHOTBOT.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ShotBot for MAC Latest Version
ShotBot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ShotBot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ShotBot App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ShotBot App for MAC
ShotBot lets you generate and submit screenshots to iTunes Connect in 3 steps. You just need to drag-and-drop all the screenshots and let ShotBot sort for you. You can customise the screenshots on ShotBot and apply to all locales by a single click.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ShotBot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ShotBot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ShotBot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ShotBot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ShotBot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ShotBot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ShotBot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ShotBot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ShotBot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ShotBot from your MAC!
ShotBot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ShotBot .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. ShotBot is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.